(Part Time; 11 hours/week; Wed and Thurs)
Description: The part-time Bilingual, Spanish-speaking Receptionist will provide overall customer service for clients, donors, volunteers, and guests, and provide administrative support to all programs.
Location: Wheaton (201 S. Naperville Road)
Schedule: Wednesdays and Thursdays, 4:00-9:30pm
Summary of Responsibilities
- Provide reception coverage in English and Spanish – answer phones, greet and direct guests
- Perform building and security procedures – open/close building, check-in of all visitors, etc.
- Provide administrative support – data entry, process faxes, complete mailings, etc.
- Maintain a clean and tidy reception area, waiting area and kitchen
RequirementsEducation and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent credentials
- At least 2 years prior work experience
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Bi-Lingual required:English & Spanish speaking
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; strong telephone etiquette
- Able to work independently with some guidance and direction
- Enjoy working in a social service organization and with clients
- Able to work effectively with people from other countries and speaking other languages
- Able to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Comfortable using a computer
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
All candidates for the Receptionist position must be committed to PRC’s mission, vision, and community focus; be able to exercise professional judgment to resolve moderately complex problems; and demonstrate professionalism, flexibility, good judgment, and commitment to teamwork.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, August 11, 2017
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
No phone calls, no faxes please. People’s Resource Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Detail job posting can also be found on our website www.peoplesrc.org - About PRC - Employment Opportunities